We are offering a $50 mini grant to help with your Family Engagement Initiatives. We recognize funds are limited,
therefore we want to assist with this grant to help increase family involvement within our area schools.
Application Qualifications and Checklist
Any person (s), is eligible to apply for a South Cobb Council PTA Family Engagement Enrichment Grant if he/she:
1. Is a current member of a local SCC school PTA/PTSA.
2. Must provide a copy of PTA/PTSA membership card with application.
3. Is NOT related to a member of the South Cobb Council PTA Board of Directors nor an appointed Specialist or Consultant.
Checklist: PLEASE SCAN and EMAIL entire Application packet, which consists of essay
and membership card.
♦ No Application Needed. Put pertinent contact information on the essay to include full name, SCC School, phone number,
and email address.
♦ Essay – one (1) page ONLY; (Answer these questions in at least two (2) paragraphs). Typed, 12pt Times New Roman Font.
• What will I use the Mini Grant for?
• How will this Mini Grant increase Family Engagement?
Due on or before Monday, May 7, 2018. Email documents to: